Duplicate Audio Finder
- Scan and find duplicate Music files by comparing music tags Artist, Title and Album.
- Supports many file types like MP3 , MP2 , WAV , WMA , M4P (iTunes), AAC , OGG and many other formats.
- Compare just the audio data ( content ) without the tag information, So that, if you have two copies of the same track tagged differently, Simple Duplicate Finder will find them .
Duplicate Photo Finder
- Using an advanced algorithms to find similar images even if they are Rotated, Flipped, Resized, and Edited or saved in other formats.
- Adjustable similarity ratio for finding similar photos even if it was edited
- Search using photo “Aspect Ratio” and/or “Resolution”
- Use one of the above options or combination of them to set how to search for the duplicate images.
Duplicate Files Finder
Compare files using :
- File Content , By calculating a hash code for each file and compare these hashes
- File Size
- Filename and extension
- Use one of the above options or combination of them to set how to search for the duplicate files
Filters and options
- Manage the scan folders list ( Folders To Scan / folders to exclude from scanning ) , With an easy to handle interface.
- Narrow down the numbers of files that will be examined by many search filtering options
- By file type , You can include/exclude certain file types
- By file size range
- By file create/modify date range
By setting these filters you can significantly reduce the time spend looking for duplicates.
- List Duplicate files, where the duplicate files are grouped together
- List of folders that contains duplicates. To easily target the unwanted folders copy and delete them
- List of duplicates file types, that will give you a good idea of the most duplicates you have in your computer
- Select files and keep only the ( newest / oldest ) file according to file ( modify / create ) date
- Select duplicates by file folder
- Select duplicates by file type
- Easy access selection menu and right-click context menu for fast and easy duplicate selection
SAFELY – Delete, Move, Copy OR Rename Duplicate
- Delete the selected files permanently or to the recycle bin.
- Move or copy duplicates to a certain folder ( predefined in settings ).
- Rename the selected files.
Use “Protected Folders List” to protect system files and folders ( or any user folders added to the list ) from being accidentally processed.
- Built-in file preview supports most common multimedia files, audio, video and image files and document files.
- Save/Load scan settings to use it for different project.
- Save your search results for a later analysis before choosing what to keep and what to delete.
- Pause/Resume and Stop the scan process at any time .